Saturday, March 13, 2010

Google Ad...

Hi All,

Many in the Internet community have their blogs, websites and create multiple replica of them [at least the blogs] - have shit content in them and many more...

One of the biggest reasons for this kind of - I can say "spam blogs" or what ever hi-fi tech term - you may want to call it..  is .. for Google Ads..

For those who don't know what is a Google Ad - which internal includes AdWords and AdSense.. Try to Google this - "Google Ad"

I can say it in a line brief - "Your blog or your website gets some % of income
when a user hits an Ad relevant to your website's page content / context"

For my blog - I never thought of having the Ad feature - cos I was not behind money but behind spreading the little knowledge and thought I had or still have...

But now after seeing this Blog's success rate - I see somewhere the urge of having the Ad feature enabled...

If I can write this way - I can make some money - which I will in turn donate it to charity.... :)

Let me know your thoughts / opinion / suggestion / feedback / criticism on these - to my email id - ananth.gouri@gmail.com

Take care all,
Ananth Gouri

No comments:

Post a Comment